Friday, December 31, 2010

LAST DAY OF THE YEAR...

Looking back sometimes make you wonder what if...
Looking back sometimes make you say should have...
Looking back sometimes make you say WOW...
Looking back on this year, for me, makes me say I AM BLESSED...


God has done some AMAZING things this year in my life and the lives of my family.  
*We traveled to see family and friends exactly one year ago...
*We traveled to Houston, TX, many times...
*We got called to Denver, CO...
*We moved through a blizzard and were safe...
*We made new friends & had to say goodbye to old friends...
*WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED!!!


"Lord, You are good and Your mercies endureth FOREVER.."


The New Year brings NEW STARTS...God is the God of second chances...What are you going to do for HIM this year?  How are you going to better yourself?  What steps are you going to take to bring family & friends to know our Savior?  How are you going to handle hardships? 


For me, those questions are resolved...I'm going to learn more Scripture this year, so I can overcome evil with good.   WE need to be able to stand firm against the evil one when he tries to knock us down!!!  The first step in doing that is with Scripture...


READY................
                                              SET..............
GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment