Thursday, December 30, 2010

2 DAYS TO GO....

I am so excited about this New Year.  I'm ready to see what God has in store for us.  We are followers of God, leaders in our community and sisters in Christ.  


I want to make sure everyone knows what to do.  Aunt Debbie or I will post a blog on the 1st & 15th of every month. So, here is a list...

  1. Sign-in to this blog:  daughtersoftheking2011.blogspot.com
  2. Become a follower of this blog.
  3. On the 1st & 15th of every month, log in and comment on the blog for those days with YOUR Bible verse for the next two weeks.
  4. Please make sure you put the reference and the version you use.
  5. If you have a prayer request, you can briefly comment on your request as well.
We want to make sure we pray for each other and be an encouragement to each other this year.  REMEMBER, spread the word, let your family and friends know about this.  It's a GREAT opportunity to hide God's Word in your hearts!!


"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105


No comments:

Post a Comment