Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1

It's been a rough couple of weeks.  When I posted my verse for May 15th I realized I already had that verse in March.  God must not be finished with that verse in my life!!!  My family and friends went on a week-long camping trip to South Dakota.  We had fun, it was relaxing, it was VERY windy and rained most of the time.  We did get to see Mt. Rushmore and we drove through Bear Country USA.  AMAZING!!!  There wasn't perfect peace, but we had peace in the midst of the storms.  Refreshing, rejuvenating, restoring, relaxing!!!


I got to finish a book called The Thorn by Beverly Lewis.  It's centered around the Amish life, faith, family, love. There was a quote in the book that stuck out and grabbed me.


"God's mercy holds us up when we reach the end of our own strength."

What a great thought!!  Grasp it, learn it, live it, share it!!  My verse for the next two weeks is this:

Psalm 105:4 (KJV)
"Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore."

No comments:

Post a Comment