Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15th

My verse for the next two weeks is:

"For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper."

Ps. 72:12 KJV


Who isn't needy and who doesn't need help? I know I am and I thank the Lord for hearing me when I cry out to him and then helping me. How can people live in this world without the Lord?


Last Saturday my sister and niece were here to walk with me in the Sprint for Life 5K. Wow, what an experience that was and a joy to see and talk with other survivors. I will be posting pictures and a update to my blog this next week.


Today Scott and I got to go into a couple's home that have gotten saved in the last couple of weeks and start disciplining them. They are so eager to learn and they too have great needs and want the Lord's help. Reach out and help others who are in need. The Lord will help us so we can help others.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I'm late posting...Sorry about that...

    My verse is Isaiah 26:3 (KJV)
    "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee."

    ReplyDelete